Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A Short Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm going to be taking a short modding break from ST and BC for a bit. I'll be back a bit later, longest two weeks (which I doubt). There are just those moments when you need to move on to someting else after you do too much. So, if any of you care, you can find me in WoW (yes, it has stolen my soul...)

I'll be keeping all of my claims I may have out right now, so Skyrim, sorry I ran a bit overdue.

I just want to take a break so modding feels more like an enjoyable hobby rather than a job.

In the short time I'll be gone, TID is in charge of Ebbedin.

So, see you all soon! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I just want to take a break so modding feels more like an enjoyable hobby rather than a job.

Does it feel that way? ?(
Ouch....another one falls. Sad
WoW tends to steal souls away... forever

watch yourself Wink
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

watch yourself Wink
I've lost many friends to WoW. Sad

Big Grin
That's why I don't start playing it in the first place Tongue Damn I need some free time, although I just managed to find 1,5 hour of freetime to play Pirates, Vikings and Knights 2 Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

watch yourself Wink
I've lost many friends to WoW. Sad

Big Grin
lost 100% of my Warcraft 3 buddies to it... damnit...
we were like great modder and custom map making team

*sigh* good old days
WoW can't last forever. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
WoW can't last forever. Wink
better not... they'd already changed a lot of Blizzard lore to fit their clients...
Ive been playing WoW since the first beta. Im still playing because I got some nice guildes and a good guild.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6