Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Figher Lounge Recognition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy

You got lots of good ideas and things going on in here that would be good information and discussion for stuff to do.

However I feel that because the Fighters Guild Lounge is a sub forum under quest developement, unless their is something which comes up to the top of the Thread list, the Lounge goes mostly un-noticed except by those who frequent it on a daily basis.

I see many posts in here which have gone unanswered or without comment or suggestion I beleive what I mention above might be the cause.

I think if its feasible to do, the Lounge should have its own header. It will bring more attention to developemtn in quests used here and ideas to use in other places as well

Enjoy
Bob
I don't know, Fighters Guild is like a one-man job at the moment, but it would help to have more input on quest ideas.

I was also thinking the other day about changing the name to "Lodge" instead of "Lounge". I think it was a late night mistake-typo on my part when I requested the board. Big Grin Tongue

I'll leave the decision to Razorwing.

EDIT: A suggestion of my own to throw into the pot:

We've got a cluttered overview already Big Grin, but that's a good thing because they are mostly quite active, lots of stuff (don't want to say business Tongue ) going on.

But "Quest Dev" is under the forum title "Development", could we make a "Quest" forum title for all quest-related discussions, planning, and modding, seperated into Fighters Guild, Traders Guild, and Misc Quest boards?
Understood and Agreed

I think that all quests related to factions/Guilds should be under one section :yes:
They are common to all regions and interact with each other or could interact with each other better if they were put under 1 banner.

This would be a good way for anyone invloved in quest development. They can see what the other guilds/Factions are doing, making it easier to notice overlapping quests and also to merge quests that might serve a common purpose

But also I see e are so diversified, its hard to keep track of any of it.

I have seen lots of changes on the board set up and it seems to be going in a good direction

And FIGHTERS LODGE would be just right :yes:

Enjoy
Bob