Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: help a noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok pardon my noobness but when i go through the portal everything is fine and dandy except theres big yellow exclamtion marks walking everywhere, pieces of buildings randomly appear and peoples torsos are missing...now my uneduacated guess is that the texture files are installed in the wrong folder or something to that effect, but all i did was move all silgrad folders into oblivion/data. So any help pointing me in the direction of where these files need to go would help.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Alright, lets start by: what folders are in your data directory? IE: Meshes, textures should be there...
hi thanx

in my daa folder theres is video, shaders, music(those were the original three) then i have textures,DistantLOD, meshes,Data,Silgrad_Tower_v1.5a, then Silgrad_Tower.esm_and_portal_1.5

....k i moved some stuff around and buildings and plants all appear now. the only thing is how do i get rid of the purple stuff in the background?
Quote:Originally posted by CerpinTaxt
Silgrad_Tower_v1.5a, then Silgrad_Tower.esm_and_portal_1.5

That is the problem, remove the contents from those two folders and put it all in your Oblivion data directory.
Welcome, I hope you like what we've done so far Smile

....k I moved some stuff around and buildings and plants all appear now. the only thing is how do I get rid of the purple stuff in the background?

I think the purple stuff you mention is trees seen from a distance. It was only a few days after release I figured out the importance of billboards (thanks to something I read on ESF). You can fix it by downloading the latest internal update from The Source:
Silgrad Tower - Internal Updates of the Modding esm.
thanx guys. I really dig this mod.

Although for some reason im not getting voices. heres a pic of my data folder
thanx guys. I really dig this mod.

Although for some reason I'm not getting voices. heres a pic of my data folder

That is probably because most of the lines haven't been voice acted yet, but there are some. There should be a directory called "Silgrad_Tower.esm" under "Data/Sound/".

It is what we are planning to do, but it is not a priority, partially because we haven't got many voice actor volunteers. Big Grin
Sorry, we don't have any voices yet.
Edit: Darn, you beat me to it.
oh ok. still an amazing pice of work though. I was just confused cuz theres a files and stuff for voices, i thought i messed stuff up.
oh ok. still an amazing pice of work though. I was just confused cuz theres a files and stuff for voices, I thought I messed stuff up.

There's still lots to come, don't forget that. Wink
Pages: 1 2