Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Redoran Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
QUite a list

Someones been studying

Smile

Bob
Well, I only would have been able to thorougly describe the Bestiarii, Hoplomachi, Murmillones, Retarii, and.....that's it. That's all we learned in Latin class, but the ones below are from Wikipedia. hehe.....
Thanks for posting that information IATE but I think borrowing too heavily from Earth's history will seem odd in a culture that isn't traditional fantasy.
hi i have made an Arena Concept. take a look at this:

Redoran Arena from the air

Redoran Arena front

Rendoran Arena spectator tower

i hope u like it Smile
Wow, that looks good! Perhaps you should make the spectator towers a bit "wider" at the top? So not to force people into one small space!
Great work idera13 :goodjob:
Hey, very cool idea, I like it. How about in addition to fighting the player saves, having some sort of Great House based tournament mode, where you get to choose a great house and fight under their banner in a tournament?
Looking good nice concept work :goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob
i have change the Spectator towers so now they are wider, and i have drawn a picture that shows how the arena looks for a gladiator:

Spectator tower2

the ring

enjoy Smile
A suggestion : guarhide and bamboo construction , 45 degrees rotated on the top of the walls for blocking sunlight. Great concepts !
Pages: 1 2 3 4