Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Near Death Experience/Signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok here i go...

I got home about an hour ago,this is what happened to me today on the way home.Ok so i was in the car with my friends mom (she was dropping me off from a her sons house,to my house) we stopped at a red light,and for some stupid reason i started to wonder why we didnt just rush through the red lights,no one was moving in all lanes.

So after about 3 minutes brainstorming the lights go green,we drive and a car comes out of nowhere and smashed right into the Pub's brick wall! it drove right past in front of us!!!

Thats the near death experience/sign type thing,i beleive in the supernatural,i think something was trying to tell me why we dont drive past the red lights...

Has anything like this ever happened to you?
I was on a trail...
and then suddenly I saw a hog-nosed snake come out of nowhere... amazingly, it came onto the trail... which is rare of wild animals to get near humans.... it seemed to look at me for a bit...
and then a few meters away, a tree fell down and thudded onto the trail....

just like that...
I mean wow... if I didn't stop to look at the snake that seemed to try to stop me I woulda been crushed being a dumb little creature of 6 years old...

I don't remember my parents being there though... I must've snuck out , must've beena summer day since I remember being barefoot and in my boxers Big Grin

maybe its just a coincidence but whatever... either way i hope good luck to that snake so long ago
Me and my mom were driving in the country when we were going to turn left and then i saw a deer i was about 5-7? if i remember and then i told my she looked and then right before she turned this car crashed into a tree infront of us lol
wow... isn't life amazing?

and I think to myself... what a wonderful world...
I was walking down the sidewalk. and some moron lost controll of his pickup cos he was drunk, at high speed, or just stupid.

He flipped it right in front of me and crashed it into a house. Like probably 5meters in front of me. Instant death if I walked a little bit faster.

Another time it was us who were drunk, speeding and being stupid and lost the car at 60mph launching up a hill through the hedge row (that help save our necks) into a brick wall.

there was a big car shaped hole in the hedge bush lol.

theres a few other moments. but they make me sound too much like a ruffian Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Ghogiel

theres a few other moments. but they make me sound too much like a ruffian Big Grin

Yeah... you dont want to sound like a FILCHER... :lmao:
more than a few times in my video games i get an itch & my touchpad yanks over & all the sudden im looking at some noob who was being sooo sneaky....

im a technological intuitive, meaning i am really good at knowing instinctively what to do with computers. now if i could get off my four five five once in a while i might actually finish my countless game mods ive been working on.
Well its not so much as a sign as a I almost got killed by mother nature.

I was out at summer camp, the scouting kind so your stuck with tents and the such. Since we had no where else to go we all stood under the tarp in our camp site, and lightning struck about 7 feat away from us, depending on where you where, and four of us got some what effected, I with only realy bad cramps in my left side, one person with there right side being totaly shocked and a little twitchy, one with symptoms simmilar to mine but slightly worce, and one who was stading in a puddle of water got 3rd degree burns on his foot. We are all alive to this day as far as I know, but maybe that was a lesson that mother nature should not be trifeled with.
wow

my only 2 near deaths were once i almost drank gasoline when i was 2 years old... and another time i was almost hit by a car but kinda jumped/knocked aside and just had a bruise later
oh wait theres one more, I jumped off about a 3 foot ledge when I was an infant I landed and then fell on my head, the doctors said I was fine but I sometimes like to think other wise.
Pages: 1 2