Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC12 Harbor Master's House [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The interior (ChorrolHouseMiddle07Interior) is already in the Silgrad_Tower esm.

In the CS: Steadhelm12.

Claim Difficulty: Medium.

Race: Nord.
Name generator.
The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid.

He is an influential man who decides if a ship can be moored and is responsible for collecting the harbor taxes. He is the brother-in-law of Bralit Salor (SHC11).
Can I claim?
This is a special interior.
It needs a face count of 270k and full dialogue.
No random greetings, use the disposition function.

I don't want to see more than 4 barrels/crates.

After you copied the interior (remove the link from the old interior) link it to the outside and add a full AI schedule.
- Going to the Rusty Guar
- Wandering outside
etc.

If you can do that, the claim is yours.
Nah, I don't think that I can do all those things, yet, I can only make fairly easy AI, and for that disposition, I have not yet figgured out what you mean...I'll look for another.
Well, I have changed my mind. I'll give it a shot, and if it ain't good, you can just give it to someone else later
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Well, I have changed my mind. I'll give it a shot, and if it ain't good, you can just give it to someone else later

Well, typically we'd rather you see it to the end, but since you're willing to give it a try, there are a lot of skills that can be learned here. Smile (sandor's call)
Well, I can do as much as I allready can, and if it is something I can't figgure out, I can ask for help. And I have allready begun to do the interior, but I only have a face count of 205k yet...I made a special chest, called Tax Chest, and in it I added 250 golld, with a note saying what Captain payed what amount of money. It is looked with a Key, and the NPC, who I have created, not the AI or dial yet, have and one in his looked desk too. If someone else gets this, maybe he could continue on my...
Are you going to finish this interior?
If so, then the claim is granted.

I'll like the idea for the tax chest. Smile

I'll only review the final version.
Yes, I am going to finish it, but I'm begining to run out of ides where to put more stuff so that I reach the 270k faces...But I'll do my best. And for the AI and Dial, I'll do the best I can, but I think that I'll need some little help what will be exact to say, and how to make that AI for wandering outside the interior.
Add a marker in the exterior or use one already there, the AI should be set to have the NPC wander within a nice wide radius of that area, or have him wander a specific cell.

The dialogue is entirely up to you.
Pages: 1 2