Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC11 "Bralit Salor's Mansion" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The interior (ChorrolHouseUpper02Interior01) is in the attached esp. You need to add the ChorrolHouseUpper02Interior02 and ChorrolHouseUpper02Interior03 (new cells) and connect these to the existing cell.

Claim Difficulty: Medium - Difficult.

Name generator.

The NPC's must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid.

Bralit is married to a Nord and has one son. She's from a wealthy family in Blacklight. He is a successful Hlaalu trader with excellent contacts (council level) in Silgrad city. He owns "the Mermaid" (SHC33).
He's also the Town Elder of Steadhelm.

Use the attached esp to start modding.

You'll need the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.14 or a higher version.

Face counts:

ChorrolHouseUpper02Interior01: 400k.
ChorrolHouseUpper02Interior02: 150k.
ChorrolHouseUpper02Interior03: 160k.
Can I claim? if I get this and is finished, I might do a new try on the Mermaid.
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Can I claim? if I get this and is finished, I might do a new try on the Mermaid.
Please go ahead, you'll have to use the attached esp (in the OP).
I updated the OP with the required face counts.
There are two Shc11 in the CS, one Bralits manor the other some merchants manor...Which should I copy? Bralits?
Use the ST esm v2.14 (the Source) and the attached esp (OP) ----> There will be one Steadhelm11.
Ain't it going to be a basement? as I see 4 doors, and two go to the rooms and one out. Where is the last going?

And in interior03, there is a stair leading up into the wall, with an door arch, what am I supposed to do with that?
There's a back door, a main entrance and two doors for the upper floors.
Ok, but what about the strange door arch in the Interior03?
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Ok, but what about the strange door arch in the Interior03?
It's the exit to the balcony, check the exterior building and you'll see.
About that son. Should he be living in the house or has he moved out?
I need to know, as I have some plans for the Interior02, but if he is there, that is where he has to sleep.
Reply asap, pleas...
Pages: 1 2 3