Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHRC01 "Hlivam Othrobar's Estate." [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
General info including download links for the Silgrad Tower esm.

To check the claim in-game, type in the console (~): cow"SilgradTowerland" 49,29.

Claim difficulty: Medium.

The climate is very humid, the coast has area's of salt marshes and swamps. The area is lush with tall trees, rich plantlife, and rare fungus. Plants and fungi that grow here, include violet coprinus, luminous russula, bungler's bane, hypa facia, slough fern and occasionally hackle-lo.

Claim description:

Hlivam Othrobar (Redoran) is a retired mercenary. He saved the life of Bralit Salor (SHC11) and bought this estate/farm from Bralit (grateful) for almost nothing. He likes to go to the "Rusty Guar" in Steadhelm.

-There are at least 5 NPC's working on the farm (already made, see below).

-The rocks in this claim are from the type: StExComRockBC07 etc.

-The farm is lying just beside the road from Ebbedin to Steadhelm.

-There are 6 exterior cells in this claim, feel free to change the landscape.

-The farm has to grow at least two different crops.

-The interiors (including the NPC's) have been finished:

[indent][/indent]SHC45
[indent][/indent]SHC46
[indent][/indent]SHC47

You have to adapt the AI of the NPC's (working on the farm).
The packages are already premade, just update the locations and the type of the packages.
Claim?
As I have done all the NPC's and that already...
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Claim?
As I have done all the NPC's and that already...
Have fun! Smile
Ok, here it is now...I made one change to one of the NPC's, that NPC needed a hoe01 to be able to use it when farming, that is the only thing exept updating the AI...

This farm shouldn't have a stable right?
Ok, here it is now...I made one change to one of the NPC's, that NPC needed a hoe01 to be able to use it when farming, that is the only thing exept updating the AI...
The anim will work without the hoe but it's more realistic if there's one in the inventory.

This farm shouldn't have a stable right?
I think it would be logical to add a stable, Hlivam is rich and doesn't want to walk to Steadhelm.

My review.
  • Sink the vegetables further into the ground.
  • Connect the main house to the road and create a path that leads to the farm houses and the field with the vegetables
  • Add a fence around the farmland
  • Delete at least half of the StFloraBiCoLuminousRussola05 and replace these with the types 03/04/06/08.
  • Add as many StFloraBiCoSloughFern as possible on locations where the player has a high chance to see these plants e.g. around the houses.
  • Add StFloraBiCoBunglersBane/StFloraBiCoHyphaFacia01 to the trunks of trees on locations where the player has a high chance to see these fungi, for example along a road or near the houses.

Nice modding so far! Smile
Ok, I didn't know how the Ashyam will look so I left it like that...

ok, I will add a stable then...But next time try and have that in the claim descriptionWink It affects how you lay out the rest of the land, just some thoughtSmile

And I have a road, even if it might not look like it, I took the texture that went from the cell left of the top left of the once I had to make of, and that was TilledSoil or how it is spelled...
Should I use the one that is on the road or a forrest road texture?

I'll do it soon, either tonight or tomorrow...I want to have things doneWink
And I have a road, even if it might not look like it, I took the texture that went from the cell left of the top left of the once I had to make of, and that was TilledSoil or how it is spelled...
Should I use the one that is on the road...
Yes.

If you want to create a road/path first select a NoGrass texture.
Use a brush size of 3 and paint the road/path, then switch to the desired road/path texture and change the brush size to 2. Repaint the road, now the road will be visible without grass.
Don't forget the vertex shading.
Ok, now I'm finished with everything that you wanted me to do...

Exept this

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
[*] Delete at least half of the StFloraBiCoLuminousRussola05 and replace these with the types 03/04/06/08.

That is becouse I could not find any flora of that typ, I looked thrue all 6 cells and looked in the list of whats in it, and there were no such flora...

And, do you know if there is a way to sink many objects at the same time? Becouse it was a heffty work sinking all the 365 vegetables...
But if you count them now, they will be less, as I deleted some to have it easier with the fence.

And, do you know if there is a way to sink many objects at the same time? Becouse it was a heffty work sinking all the 365 vegetables...
But if you count them now, they will be less, as I deleted some to have it easier with the fence.
Drag a rectangle (holding the left mouse button) around the plants. While holding CTRL, deselect the X-markers (lower your movement speed, CS settings) then sink the vegetables.

The file has been merged and it's a nice farm. Smile
Ok, good to knowTongue And thanks