Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Real life is pushing me far away from modding and it seems a lot of thing happened since I last logged in. How does modding go and how are you guys? It's been a long time. As soon as I catch a spot of free time I'm going to start modeling again. Regards.
wow
haven't talked to you since I dunno when
Hey horodnicdragos, long time no see Wink If your interested in a modeling job, you could make some one-story, small, MC houses in the Leyawiin style (feel free to reuse the oringinal textures) for the Black Marsh + Elsweyr Teaser. Or if you don't like architecure so much, the Teaser could do with some LC straw beds (You don't have to rig them, but it would be apreciated).

Cheers,

TOYB
Long time no see.
Holiday's coming! We have one week off from 2nd of January until 11th.

I wonder if there are any creatures left for modeling. Architecture is also fine for me. I'm not in the mood for that though. Tongue
Valenwood has some creatures that can be modelled Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Holiday's coming! We have one week off from 2nd of January until 11th.

I wonder if there are any creatures left for modeling. Architecture is also fine for me. I'm not in the mood for that though. Tongue

Well you could take a crack at doing a Druagr(sp) for Skyrim (I believe it was to use the skelleton animations).
im having the same problem...=(
can anyone tell me when we will be getting hlaalu style buildings?
Welcome back!

If you want to model 'cute' then look no further than Mormacil's Flying Mimic - a tiny (hand sized?) flying jobbie that loves to mimic the words of the wise, but does not understand them: link here

There are several posts with mimic concepts on this page - the most recent ones are halfway down ... go with the last two if you like them
We do indeed have alot of creatures that need to be modeled. Follow raggidmans link if you want to give some of them a go =)
Pages: 1 2