Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Im going to be back soon... sort of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well im hopefully droping my hiatus here shortly as my life issues and such have become manageable(40+hour job and college) and the mmo that im subscibed to's subscription is almost up and guess what my little armor set is done looky at my avitar isnt it beautiful Big Grin the point is in two three-ish months ill be back, back to help regularly and ill be popin in evey now and then till im back as well.

oh and i just messed with the new suff and I have to say wow :goodjob: that is awsome especialy the outside of the city I was not expecting that one :yes:

so hello Again to all im not dead im siting infront of a computer screen burning my eyes out :lmao:

Sincerely
Green @nt1-n00b Cutlass
Welcome back, even if for a short time, but we'll see you back in two-three months Smile , RIGHT!? X(
yes, yes you will. oh and i so very welly cant wait to get shivering isles. gonna get the kinghts of nine here in a few days so im all set up :yes: and ill pop in here evey now and then too.

btw if anyone can find a use for my "Unbreakable" armor <-- yes it realy is Big Grin pm cause it will send to my e-mail i got pmed
Welcome back Big Grin