Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Claims for: Concepts, Models Textures and Animations required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
del
I had this really awesome idea for the Clan Mother's clothes. Lemme go find it...
Raggidman, feel free to write up a section on this for the thread, I'll be sure to add it.
It would be cool to have the mane and his palanquin.
del
I'm sratching away at 5 musicians~
del
What is the timeframe of this trailer?
del
Ok, I got 5 sketched out today, and three in a penned roughly (which I have to do thanks to the incredibly shoddy quality of my scanner). These are just rough drafts(obviously Big Grin) and I will be sketching a few more because I know I already want to swap out one of them. Once I have some input and time to mull, I'll get the proper idea of what I want them to look like I'll redo all in the standing and riding positions for refinement. Sofar the -edit-instruments-/edit- are Bagalama like tar, long bow instrument, woodwind type, horn type and drums.

Sorry it took me a few days, it was soo hot out the last week that by the time I got home I couldn't concentrate on anything.-nevermind, I'll just make a new thread dedicated to to the trailers band, wasn't being observant earlier-
Pages: 1 2