Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sunburn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been enjoying my holiday since this. Sunburn. Horible Sunburn, it covers my entire torso, arms and face. It looks like I have goose-bumps on my torso, but on closer inspection I have a few thousand blisters, and I'm not saying that either I honestly have that many. My face to is completly covered in blisters, however they are more noticably blisters and don't hurt as much (I'm trying not to move any facial muscles, and they aren't being irritated by clothing, etc). What's worse is that the pain is so bad I haven't slept in two days now, and everytime I lie down I get intense pain from the blisters that cover me body so I can't even begin to fall asleep. Most of the sunburn on my body is Second-Degree burns, and my sunburn is classed as a "serious" case.

So have you had (sun)burns as bad as this before?
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
I've been enjoying my holiday since this. Sunburn. Horible Sunburn, it covers my entire torso, arms and face. It looks like I have goose-bumps on my torso, but on closer inspection I have a few thousand blisters, and I'm not saying that either I honestly have that many. My face to is completly covered in blisters, however they are more noticably blisters and don't hurt as much (I'm trying not to move any facial muscles, and they aren't being irritated by clothing, etc). What's worse is that the pain is so bad I haven't slept in two days now, and everytime I lie down I get intense pain from the blisters that cover me body so I can't even begin to fall asleep. Most of the sunburn on my body is Second-Degree burns, and my sunburn is classed as a "serious" case.

So have you had (sun)burns as bad as this before?

Sounds like you need to see a doctor about that one. :eek: I'm sorry to hear that.

No, In Canada, we get hot weather in Summer, but uncomfortable hot humid weather that no one really likes, so most people stay indoors. It isn't really that fun when it gets that humid, 'xcept on the beach.
Unfortunatly I can't see a Doctor because my parents are currently in another city for a few das with my Aunt and Uncle at a concert, and won't be back for a few more days, and when they do come back we have to catch a plane back to my Home City. I'm currently sta\ying with my grand parents, and they have to look after 5 other grandchildren, most under the age of 10, so they don't have the time.

I have no idea how long I can go before I colapse from the lack of sleep, or the dehydration that accompanies severe sunburn =(
never had a sunburn.... my tropical adapted Taiwanese body handles sun like a plant... I love sunshine and I become a smooth golden-brown tan... quite good lookin actually... summer is my prime time

but I feel for ya... i have a good friend who all a winter person, and I am all for summer Big Grin

my condolences man, maybe use some skin irritation-relief creme? hydrocortizone?
Well it seems this amount of pain, coupled with the lack of sleep and the Dehydration has brought on a panic attack. During this my grand father lashed out at me and caused all the blisters on my left shoulder to burst, he doesn't actually understand the condition I suffer (I have depression, and panic attacks are quite commmon for me, but this one was extreme) and so he shouted at me quite a number of things which shouldn't be posted, along with physical violence of pushing, shoving and punching, rather then try to calm me down (What you should do when someone has a panic attack).

Now I feel really exhausted, but I still can't sleep ;(
That all sounds very painful . But how did you get a sunburn during the winter ?
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
That all sounds very painful . But how did you get a sunburn during the winter ?

I didn't think some parts of the world still believe it to be flat :lmao:
What ? It is not flat? I will call upon Belgium's best scientists to research this new information ! The finest scientists are me and the guy who invented the saxophone
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
What ? It is not flat? I will call upon Belgium's best scientists to research this new information ! The finest scientists are me and the guy who invented the saxophone

And the best you come up with is a biscuit recipe :lmao:
the side-effect of AIDS according to uncyclopedia :

Side Effects

The most serious side effect of AIDS is death, which occurs in 100.1% of patients diagnosed with the disease. Sometimes this is preceded by other, lesser symptoms, including, but not limited to, the following:

* Amazing Weight loss
* Being extra happy all the time
* Finding new love
* Having more sex
* Having better sex
* Systemic failure of the circulatory, nervous, respiratory, or lymph systems.
* Wearing pink, other pastel colors, or green on Thursdays.
* Skin irregularities including lesions, contusions, abrasions, hematoma, boils, welts, heavy bruising, moles, pimples, rash, or unexpected sunburn.
* A willingness to listen to music(?) by Britney Spears or N'Sync.
* Nausea, shortness of breath, vomitting, stuffy head, runny nose, headache, or flu-like symptoms.
* Wasting time reading boring and fake articles in online encyclopedias other then Uncyclopedia which contains mostly true articles.
* Darker Skin
* Extra money from the Childrens Wish Foundation
* Playing video games
* Closed pools

I should get worried if I was you .
Pages: 1 2