Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Seamonkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think of sea monkey , the new browser of Mozilla ? I like it . It has all nice stuff of Firefox , spelling check , the possibility zoom in and out And lots of other great stuff .Edit , just found translate function .
I'm guessing they will call their next browser "Cute Kitten" or "Pink Pig" :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
I'm guessing they will call their next browser "Cute Kitten" or "Pink Pig" :lmao:
:lmao , their names are indeed very funny . But this browser is better as Firefox , I advice you give it a try
I prefer IE, but I'll give this a go Wink

"Flying Pig" sounds better than "Pink Pig"...
Thanks to the almighty powers of zoom function , I was able to read that last part . Thanks you sea monkey ! Note that the standard theme looks pretty ugly , you can change it to modern theme however , witch looks nice
TOYB: EEeeewww IE. No tabbed browsing. Lots of random malware. Too many ads. Made by Microsoft *shudders*

I'm a Firefox convert. Big Grin
I use Opera, always have. Smile Has all the stuff you mentioned (zooming etc.) and more... and it's modable thanks to the widgets.
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
TOYB: EEeeewww IE. No tabbed browsing. Lots of random malware. Too many ads. Made by Microsoft *shudders*

I'm a Firefox convert. Big Grin

*Cough* New Version of IE was released with all of that fixed *Cough*
ie7 for me.
if you hold control and scroll (mouse) it zooms & yahoo toolbar has tabs.
google & yahoo toolbars have blockers.

does anyone know what that stupid "stumble" thing is on firefox & how to get rid of it?
Firefox with Pimpzilla amounts to what must be the greatest web browing experience known to man.

How can you IE people live without fluffy toolbars?
Pages: 1 2