Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: i'm a voice actor and apparently i'm good...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, downloaded and played the mod, its pretty spiffy i have to say!
but your in need of voice acting so i offer my services. i voice acted on several quest mods for oblivion already but this is a majour project that i'd loved to get stuck into. i'm a guy incase your wondering, no femaile voices unfortunatly

without giving my life story, my family and me are incredibly musical and we have a full recording studio and thats where i do all my work (no poor quality crackles and hums, which is nice).

accents include English (most multitudes), Irish, Scottish, Welsh, American (more of a southern-state dialect), Italian, Russian, French and Aisian. for oblivion i've learnt and can do Elven (dunmer/bosmer), Redguard, Kajhit, and Nordic-ish.

of course its harder to mimmick them exactly because they are simply peoples voices but i've achived the dialect. Argonian is verymuch like kajhit but less 'hissing' and its hard to distinguish Imperial from Breton, they're just two different people's voices.

lemme know whats going down and i'll be more than happy to help. :deal:

peace in the middle east x.
Quote:Originally posted by Muddy
hi, downloaded and played the mod, its pretty spiffy I have to say!
but your in need of voice acting so I offer my services. I voice acted on several quest mods for oblivion already but this is a majour project that i'd loved to get stuck into. i'm a guy incase your wondering, no femaile voices unfortunatly

without giving my life story, my family and me are incredibly musical and we have a full recording studio and thats where I do all my work (no poor quality crackles and hums, which is nice).

accents include English (most multitudes), Irish, Scottish, Welsh, American (more of a southern-state dialect), Italian, Russian, French and Aisian. for oblivion i've learnt and can do Elven (dunmer/bosmer), Redguard, Kajhit, and Nordic-ish.

of course its harder to mimmick them exactly because they are simply peoples voices but i've achived the dialect. Argonian is verymuch like kajhit but less 'hissing' and its hard to distinguish Imperial from Breton, they're just two different people's voices.

lemme know whats going down and i'll be more than happy to help. :deal:

peace in the middle east x.

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile

We need voice actors so your offer is more than welcome.
I'll send you a PM.
you got samples Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin?

great that you're here!
Welcome aboard, Muddy!
:wave:

I trust sandor's informed you of everything you need to know, so, looking forward to hearing your contributions! I have no doubts about your skill, but I agree with nerbod that it would be fun to hear a sample or two of your voice. Do you suppose you could supply a link?

Oblivion kindof broke down a few barriers regarding racial dialects that I thought made the world more interesting in that regard in TES3. Breton voices are one example of that, as I think they had a distinctly "refined" sound to them in the old game. Not so much "gay", but more like an artisan or noble, which set them aside from Imperial voices which were sterner. I liked the voices (and voice actors) of the old game much better, mostly just because they were more varied.
welcome 2 muddy Big Grin

- all the way with Razorwing on the vocals in the old games.

If the old vocals were used and new accents added for certain new varieties of character were added then that would sit better with me.

Posh, refined, aristocratic is right for the Bretons -

If you think about it there was only 1 gay 'voice' in Morrowind - that of a certain 'Imperial / Hllalu' Councillor who loved plays (and himself rather too much) and made no secret of his interests.