Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Anyone Working on this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I'm right, the person who was making this kind of dissapeard for awhile and still isn't back. So, is anyone working on Silgrad City?
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
If I'm right, the person who was making this kind of dissapeard for awhile and still isn't back. So, is anyone working on Silgrad City?

HeIsTheDarkness is on a leave of absence.
I am working on the city.

There are several reasons why there were no public progress notes.

The last few months I was busy with the Height Map, Steadhelm and many other issues with higher priorities.

When the interior tileset has been completed, the city (WIP) will be merged to the the esm. Stilgar is working on the tileset.

At the moment I am preparing the transfer of the city to the Silgrad Tower land and fixing the AI for the new Reich Parkeep.
Ok, thanks for the info. Smile
is this were i make my claim for interior work for tes 3 silgrad tower
Quote:Originally posted by BRAD
is this were I make my claim for interior work for tes 3 silgrad tower
No, check this link.

You'll find it under TES3 Claims & Coordination. Smile
What's the update? How much is the city complete? may we see some xcreens? And is the city of silgrad being included is the 3.0 version?
It will be included in the ST version 3.0.
The Upper Chambers district will be completed (exterior) including the lay-out of the city e.g. roads, city walls etc. Arround 50% of the city will be finished by then.

The whole of the Silgrad city region will be textured and have trees (all the necessary detailing) etc.

I am in the middle of transferring Silgrad city to the ST land.

Because we decided to release after the summer, at the end of August or the beginning of September I shifted my priorities.

- Trying to find solutions and adapting the TES4 Gecko (coded by ScripterRon) which is very important.
[indent][/indent]Dial error :check:
[indent][/indent]Search function :check:
[indent][/indent]Interior pathgrid problems/ disappearing interiors
[indent][/indent]VWD problems / disappearing objects. :check:

- Replace the outer mountain ranges of our HM and create a passage to Cyrodiil (50% done).

- Generating the land around Soluthis (60% done).

In July and August I'll finalize the transfer of Silgrad city and post some screenies.
One of the things about large-scale group modding is maintaining a bug-free mod. Smile You'd be surprised at how many simple seemingly no-risk-of-going-bad material can become a problem. What sandor is doing now with the TES4Gecko is preventing this sort of thing from happening in the first place, and not only for Silgrad Tower, but the modding community as well.
May we (me andd the other interested people) see some screens of Silgrad city or is it too early by then?
The Core created a Gameplan for Silgrad Tower v3.0.

In that we determined the goals for the next release.
It's up to Razorwing to decide when this plan will be posted.

The seamless transition has a very high priority.
Silgrad city will be in the next release too.

As always it takes more time.

The replacement of the outer mountain ranges, the changes to the ST land HM and the Tamriel HM for the seamless transition took more time than anticipated. It has been finished.

Today and yesterday I tested the merge limit for the TES4Gecko with my Vista comp. Pending a Core discussion it will prob. result in a new policy concerning the merging of landscape files e.g. Latrys to the esm.

I am working on the seamless transition (generating, detailing) right now.
The Tamriel part has been finished.

So the transfer of Silgrad city hasn't been completed yet.

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
....or is it too early by then?
Yes.

blue[/HR]

Planning.

The exterior for Silgrad city can't be visited until the release of ST v3.00.
We release the v3.00 when the gameplan criteria have been fulfilled. I'll post the first screenshots just before the release.

Check this link for the current status.