Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A greeting from Oblivion-online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've gotten to know Lee, the webmaster of Oblivion-online which are very kind to host our "Release 4". Lee is a fan of Silgrad Tower and was only too happy to take me up on the offer on the Download page to proliferate Release 4. I've landed a deal with him regarding file hosting for sites hosted at silgrad.com, and we're getting along well. He wanted me to pass on a message to the rest of the team:

Quote:Originally posted by Lee:
Can you actually pass a message onto your team, just saying I love the mod. Its the best thing I have ever seen for the whole ES universe, and I think the realism and quality is far superior to that of Bethsedas Smile
What remains to say ... thanks a lot.
This means much to me and I have been touched and also been a bit proud to see that our mod is still so popular and that the effort everybody put into it is so appreciated.

Again thank you very much and good luck to you and your site.

Greetings

Quentin
I agree. I'm very happy to see that our mod has remained as well known as it has throughout the passed years, and is still among their favorites. Thank you very much for hosting our newest release and best of luck to you.

-NR
YARRR!!!

I have yet to get this village into the mod, but I do agree that the people who have contributed so far did a good job.