Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Balmora...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is probably a ridiculous question, but has anyone claimed Balmora, or started any CS work on it?
t'was claimed long ago but the person met with life difficulties...
ah, Ixidorsbane, we miss ya, you were such a good member of the team

no it isn't claimed, why? Smile
I wouldn't mind helping out a little, any other towns still open for business. Cool
Because I'm bored, and I wouldn't mind helping with a few interiors; if of course, they still need doing. Also, if there was a concept map, something like the Maar Gan map, I could try out a few exteriors to see how the Hlaalu ext. tileset works. Oh, and if there wasn't one already, an NPC list.

Big Grin
I could probably wip one up sometime soon?

give me a period of time to get it all down (blueprint and list)...

say... by end of Wednesday? I'll try to have it done tonight though
Certainly, for me, time of preperation is of no importance.

-Thanks by the way.
Have you guys planned out Balmora Yet.
I'm thinking about adding maybe a small ship-port a little down the river, for imports etc. since Balmora is the second biggest city. Other than that, I wouldn't imagine much to change, I might add a few little decals here and there, but nothing that would make too big an impact on the look of the town compared to Morrowind's. Smile
it will grow a bit, look at IxidorsBane's plans for Balmora that he had made, there is an expanded area for the poorer folk, the market will look more like a market, and the nobility area slightly expanded
Good, the open spaced flat next to Meladors armoury would be a good place for a small market. If that's where you meant. I remember building one ages ago in the Morrowind CS when I didn't know what I was doing. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2