Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I want to model for silgrad...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i am currently modeling for valenwood but the work i do there dont spend all my time so i was thinking if youcould acept me as modelr my work is on http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i115/Azkur/jogo/ i do a lot od 3d art so dont think that all that is for games.... thank you for your time

Azkur
Absolutely! If you want to model for Silgrad Tower and Valenwood, then you are definately quite welcome to. =)

:wave:

What would you be interested in making?
dude.... that's awesome

I looked through all the 107 pictures, and they are all fantastic! There is alot to be done, so I think you can get started right away, just look in the thread "open jobs for modellers" in the visual dev. thread. Will you make Telvanni culutres? pleeeeeaaaazze?? Big Grin Big Grin
well in valenwood i made a thread only for my models that was called Azkur wips so i will create one here too and you just toss sketchs or images etc... in my thread and i will make them
Those screenshots look very well done, I look forward to seeing your work with ST.