Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Please Help super crashing problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so first off i didnt know where to put this thread so i just put it here im new please dont yell lol. so heres the problem, iv had oblivion for quite some time and it crashes every now and again but not enough to bother me. well i installed this mod and now i cant even load my game. it brings the game up and i can see where i was for about a second then it crashes. =/ if anyone knows what might be causing this i would be most grateful if they could help me out. thank you.
Probably conflicting mods. How many mods do you have on?
ummm alot lol, i figured that was probably it but didnt know how to fix it.
Well, if you are running the latest internal update it conflicts with MMM. ANd you should also make sure that Silgrad tower loads before everything other than the Oblivion Master file.
how do i do that?
The easiest way to check is using Oblivion Mod manager:
http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2097
Oh yeah, Welcome to Silgrad Tower! :jump: :wave: :jump:
thanks i hope that works. =) and thank u cant wait to play and maybe even get some modding in ^_^
Your very welcome. I'm glad I could help. Smile
Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

We've got plenty of stuff done, and plenty more stuff to do. Big Grin I'm interested in hearing your opinions and perspectives of the mod so far. Smile
i bienvenedo !
welcome from guarchief :guar:

you should get oblivion mod manager
i use it to "manage" (coincidence? no way) my mods all the time

ie, basically whatever mod is on top has the highest importantce.
i believe i have this above mmm & below open cities.
also, if you have open cities full then go to the open cities incompatability thread in the tavern.