Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Seyda Neen - Has it been Taken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Has Seyda Neen been taken by anyone, cause i would like to help out while i am free of work.
:yes: EnnJ, Catmando and X23 aren't really on the modding scene no more, they were old holders of the claim

so go for it :goodjob: :banana:
Ah, great! I'll be looking forward to this!

Good luck, I hope it turns out well! =)
Great. is there anything in particular i need, like specific models or maps/concept designs.

What about the heightmap has it been done? if not how about this idea.

Use tesport to make an esp file with the morrowind land in it, convert it to an esm and then make an esp file dependant on this. Then when the heightmap is done you can merge the esp with the heightmap, then just ajust the town if need be.

Anyway thanks guys.

Edit; What type of House or People own Seyda Neen, i need to know this so i know what models and textures to use. Also i know that the Silgrad guys have Dunmer Homes and a lot of other stuff that could be used.
I'd start with interior building first, we'll concentrate on exterior building when we get a finalized map, though you can make a testing cell for exterior building.

The architecture in Seyda Neen was mainly common, with Nord-ish influences, interiors were all common and the houses were fairly small inside. The town itself is known for its census officed owned by the Imperials; Seyda Neen controls what comes in and out of Vvardenfell. I think.
Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Seyda Neen controls what comes in and out of Vvardenfell. I think.
:yes: the Census and Excise - to keep track of citizens and taxes and shipped goods
Is there any specific base buildings i should use, well aprt from the Dunmer Shacks. This is just to help me make this as good as i can.

Oh and do you want any changes or exactly like it was in Morrowind, though i looked around the forums and found the post by the last modder to claim this and he was expanding on the docks, maybe i could do this.
i want to keep it very much like TES3's since it is a very very memorable lil' town so it will be good for the players' nostalgia Big Grin

but the docks cans be expanded sure, maybe add 2 or 3 more piers
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Is there any specific base buildings I should use, well aprt from the Dunmer Shacks. This is just to help me make this as good as I can.

Oh and do you want any changes or exactly like it was in Morrowind, though I looked around the forums and found the post by the last modder to claim this and he was expanding on the docks, maybe I could do this.
It would be common architecture, which if I'm not mistaken, hasn't been yet modelled. Sad
Damn can't get started Big Grin

Well thats all the planning i need then, i have Morrowind installed so i will use it as a reference. I will expand the dock area by two or three ships and thats it for changes. I will make a test esp for the town layout.
Pages: 1 2 3 4