Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Which projects are playable so far?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not a modder for any of the projects but I would really like to play in some of them even if they aren't finished. Which teams have playable landmasses to explore like alphas or betas and could I please have a link to download them? Thank you for helping.
all got a landmass as far as I know, just no way to get there Tongue
happy to say as far as I know all projects have a heightmap Wink
Vvardenfell's is tentative
Do any of them have something playable? I thought some of them released some playable test cities to download awile ago? Well, I may be wrong. These mods sound so great. New armor, creatures, weapons and quests. What is possibly bad about that besides hard drive space and lag Wink.

Edit: Dang, I found a playable alpha test for Silgrad's Tower project but I haen't found anything else yet. If you ask me the Beyond Cyrodil website needs to get the downloads section updated. It say the newest update on their is Riech Parkeep V.6.0 and it was put up their for download in July. Not to mention it would be easier for newcomers like me to find out what is there to play among all of the teams.
Head to the Source

Should find the downloads, though they are only internal releases.
My eyes! :O get that terrible banner away :dunce:
What Banner? ?(
from this URL
I see :lmao:
Right now , reich parkeep is the closest to playable . Apart from thatAll the other projects have most of their date in separite esm's waiting to be merged into one big file .
Pages: 1 2