Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry for creating another thread but i need some help! how do i define the scale of the objects so in the game they look biger or smaller??? beacause in my models i never look for the scale but i scale all the models tought.

thx
Well how I define the scale for objects is I double click on the object in the CS and under the 3D Data tab I change the default 1.0 scale to something of my liking. But if you're talking modding the actual model's then that's beyond my area of modding.
yeah i am talking about modeling and not in the modding process but thx thought
You'll probably have to edit it in 3d SM then.
Well, before you do anything drastic...

3D Studio Max lets you change the grid size, and that's what I'm using to make my models in Oblivion. It's also what Bethesda used to make their models. I know Caligula Superfly had his models scaled, but due to weird things in the import/export process, the scale got very messed up when I tried to map them.

I'd just try to figure out a way to get everything on the same scale, then worry about getting them all to be the correct scale.