Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Partition For TES 3 Landmass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i think it would be a good idea for everyone wanting the landmass ported over and modified from Morrowind to put there names on a partition, then this can be sent to Bethesda to show that there is a strong backing behind this. So all i need is a yes or some post to say you want your name on the Partion and i will add you, Please post your thoughts on this. Hopefully we can get everyne here at Silgrad and show Bethesda we mean Business Big Grin
i think the word you're looking for is "petition".

and it's not necessary. all we have to do is ask them nicely. i don't think they mind. they said they wouldn't mind if the Dawn of Oblivion project ported the cyrodiil province over for morrowind, so i doubt they'd mind us doing vice versa.
Oooops Big Grin

Oh thats good, i wasn't too sure of they would allow this since it was against copyright, plus most companies do not allow it even when you ask, so i thought this would help more. Ahh well lets just forget this then =)
Howdy

Fortunetly the ES Modding community is the best community of modders (including the Dev's) around, all are willing to help each other and allow use of resourses. All it takes is a nice please and thank you and maybe in some cases a bit of an explanation of how it would benefit the gaming community

thats my experience

Enjoy
Bob
Oh so it should be easy enough to get the landmass then. Thats good.
Exactly as Bob says; if we show to them we're making good, constructive use of the material, then they may well consider it. Although I wouldn't jump too far ahead, they may still say no... but let's not think that way. I think the reason we've had no reply, is because the devs are very busy on Shivering Isles right now, but hopefully we'll get a rply soon. Big Grin
yes I hope... i am wondering if a 'did you get my question?' PM would be suitable
It may be risky, but if we get no reply within the next few days, we'll have to do something. So yeah, but give it a few more days. I personally think you should have PMed Kathode instead, he's always on the forums, probably because he's Admin. I can see why you chose Joel Burgess though.

-By the way, did you check the 'send a copy to my saved messages' box checked when you sent the PM? Because I remember having problems with messages not sending when I had the box checked.
I agree that a pitition might be considered an act of war and that we schould wait.

Count guarchief in though.
Please do not start a petition, thats not a smart idea. Thats going to have the opposite effect you'd hope for. Just be patient.

If you would have a look at his profile, Joel hasn't been on since the 3rd of Feburary, and hasn't posted since 22nd of November. So he's not as active as he was a few months back, I take it he and the devs are busy, most likely working hard on finishing the SI expansion.

Its only been a few days, it took him over 2 weeks to answer my question...

Quote:Sorry it took so long, but Pete was the one to answer your question, and you can imagine how busy he is on a daily basis.

If you want to know if he's read it, you should've checked the "Track this message" box. That won't change anything though, you'll just have to wait.

And I ask again that you guys, or anyone reading this to please not mention me or my mod again, saying "but they let them do it". If the word gets out any further, and thoughtless people go complaining, it could force Bethesda to reconsider, which would cause me to shut down my mod. It is not necessary to bring my mod up in this discussion for you to be given permission, so I'd appreciate it if you please leave my mod out of any further discussion on the subject, thanks. Blush
Pages: 1 2