Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Forum Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I log in it says that my account is closed or something. It logs me in still but it doesn't say that I'm logged on and I have trouble posting things too. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. Any ideas?
It must be a problem with your cookie settings, which is the only way the forum has of knowing who you are. Does your browser keep other cookies after you restart your browser? Because sometimes the browser is set to autoclean cookies on shutdown.
Howdy

I haven't paid much attention to this. but I occasionally get this same error and I use IE7 but it only seems to happen (for me) at around 10 to 11 PM Thats Texas USA time... I don't know if thats a servicing period ???

Bob
It happens to me all the time. I use IE7 too.
That's strange. So, it seems to only happen to IE7 uses? Perhaps you guys could try out Firefox and see if the problem goes away? Personally I love it, I laughed at Netscape and scoffed at Opera - Firefox was the first and only case of me seriously considering and later deciding to say goodbye to Internet Explorer. Wohoo no more popups Big Grin
Well I always have problems getting onto the site between 4:00 - 5:30 it says "This webpage might be experiencing problems, etc", and it isn't just IE7, it's also Firefox (My time is GMT + 12 hrs + Daylight savings), and it isn't my internet connection, because every other site works perfectly.

TOYB
I have that problem, but seems to be at a different time each time.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I have that problem, but seems to be at a different time each time.

Well, mines not spot on to that time normally, but its around that time (Say 10-20 minutes out from what I posted).
For me, it's around 23:00 - 1:00, and I'm usually tired by then. Tongue Doesn't stop me from anything though. The time zone difference is probably why (I think it adds up :hmm: ). Wink Sometimes I get it in the afternoon though.
The downtime around 04:00 to 05:30 C.E.T. happens to everyone and has been going on for ages. My own little theory is that our webspace provider, which is located in Germany, conserves power during that time because the majority of hosted sites are German and at that time of the day like 98% of all Germans are sleeping. It's just a theory, but it happens so regularly that it must be something the provider is doing.
Pages: 1 2