Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The official "I recieved a warn on the ESF" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
apparently in this thread-
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...5749&st=40

I was " opining that copying intellectual property of Lucasfilm is not piracy"

Quote: In the thread "[Req]Star Wars Races", opining that copying intellectual property of Lucasfilm is not piracy: "Sorry not piracy. talk of using resources from other games results in thread locking."

You have been warned. Any further loose talk condoning copyright infringement may result in your account being banned.

I guess apologizing for previously using the term piracy, when talking in relation to using game content you own, ang porting it to OB, is a warnable offense over there.

Note- the mod is correct that if one were to make copies or unauthorized distribution of said content does amount to piracy. But I make no mention of that. So I dunno what them mods be smokin. Stay off the crack kiddies
:lmao:
Hmmm... a bit strange, i have just seen the thread and i have not seen you post anything that you deserve a warning for... has something in your posts been deleted? Confusedhrug:
Quote:Originally posted by Ghogiel
So I dunno what them mods be smokin. Stay off the crack kiddies
:lmao:

:lol:
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Hmmm... a bit strange, I have just seen the thread and I have not seen you post anything that you deserve a warning for... has something in your posts been deleted? Confusedhrug:

no

Confusedhrug:

I was actually saying to cut out the talk of of using meshes from whatever starwars game, or els the thread would get locked.

LOL it did get locked
The moderator obviously missinterpreted your post and probably never read your previous post.
I would explain this to the moderator if it happened to me.
And if that would not help, i would take it to the top and complain to the admins.
Hmm, I would talk this over with the mods if I was you, warnings are not a good thing to be hanging over you like that.
tbh

I don't give a flying f***

Even if I did. I doubt anyone of the moderators gives one either.

Mod was probably taking his frustration out on the forum. He probably had a bad day at school because no girl will look at him and all the cool kids were making fun of his pimples.

So I am the only one to get a warn on ESF Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by Ghogiel

I doubt anyone of the moderators gives one either.

I know they care, most of the time they do a very good job, but no one is perfect.
And not all moderators are frustrated teenagers with pimples you know, i'm a 28 year old moderator :eek:

I have never been warned on any forum, you must be some kind of trouble maker Tongue
well if you actually read the forum policy on warnings, there isn't anything I can do about it.

And another lovely bit of information I found out that warnings for piracy, which is what this one was for, probably will never be eligible for reduction.
Confusedigh:

thats alright, I'll just "credit" that mod in my readmes from now on Big Grin

I think just about everyone mods a forum these days.
Hardly any of the Mods are teenagers Tongue
Pages: 1 2