Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: bebo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who be having a bebo account here?

Mine is http://The-Old-Ye-Bard.bebo.com, (To view it, because I'm still under sixteen, I need to make a friend, so tell me if you've got a beobo account so I can add you).

Anyways I don't know if this has happening anywhere else, but bebo is (Going to be) working with local (Yes local) policing oganisations in NZ, to regulate the site in NZ (The NZ pages only). Also over 1/4 of the population in NZ has a bebo account, which I believe is amongst the Highest population to bebo account ratios in the world (If not the highest).

TOYB
What the () is Bebo ?

Big Grin

I suppose this is similar to a myspace or some blog account

What do I know :lmao: Confusedhrug:

Someday I will catch up with the rest of the world

Bob
link didn't work, but still you know there are ways around that 16 year old have to be a friend thing right. Its a little thing I like to call lie about your age females do it all the time, and who's gona know.
The link is broken, and ghost ruler not all females lie about their age. just the ones wanting boozed or ()ed.
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
The link is broken, and ghost ruler not all females lie about their age. just the ones wanting boozed or ()ed.
Hey now I didn't say all of them.
Link fixed (the stupid auto-Hyperlinking system the forum uses, gets confused with full-stops and commas).
Never knew you were emo...

But Bloc Party? cmon.. lmao
Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
Never knew you were emo...

But Bloc Party? cmon.. lmao

Yeah I'm "Emo" I guess, and Bloc Party is a great band!
Wow, that photo of you is ridiclously emo. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair
Wow, that photo of you is ridiclously emo. Big Grin

Have to agree. :eek:

At least change the filter on that picture. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2