Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Quite bored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah the life of a bored teen, it sucks.

first things first, none of my modding buddys are on aim or msn any more, or if you are I don't have your aim/msn/ what ever you use adress.
secondly none of my rl friends are on or not away, or realy seem to want to talk to me.
for the past three days I've sat in my room, only comeing out to eat, work out, or use the utilitys.
Its soooo snowy out side I can't just chill out side and lay on my front lawn like I do in the summer.
Most of my friends are away or can't get together.

I'm not makeing this thread cus I want sympathy, tho you can give it to me all you want it I'll give me something to read, I'm just doing this cus I'm bored.
I feel your pain

I have been at home for 5 years without a job
My life is like writing the same thing 1825 times

Wake up 5 am, make breakfast, take kids to school, PC 2 hours, clean house, more PC, pick up kids from school, cook dinner, more PC, watch TV, go to bed

On Tuesdays I go bowling :banana:

ENJOY

Bob
Bob Jesus I hope your married causes ye old'e source of ultimate power the power of teh green $$$ doesn?t grow on trees... or does it the US Gov and its lies again!!! :bash: :bash: :chaos: :chaos: :bitching:

Time to fetch my war axe (wish I had one ;( ) an go of to capi-tal hill hope I don?t run into DickeyCheney I hear he'll shoot you to hell and it was just an Accident :eek:

to ghost just join in wit the rappelz group of guy's its free... or go crazy as hell waiting to getinto sheogorath's loony realm which i hear is coming out in like 33 days 23 hours and 15 minites after this post was made
I lost you after the ye
the almighty doller bill i tend to exagerate a bit just a bit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
bored?

try running 5 miles... you won't be bored after that!
and if its too snowy, try trudging through snow for a long time

I have found that physical (or fizikal) ejercicio es muy good for ya
both for your mind (anti-boredom) and body (anti-out-of-shape)

:goodjob:
or you could just get a wii :] i play with my wii when ever i want to have a good time :lmao: damn I sound soo dirty Big Grin
[Quote]Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Bob Jesus I hope your married causes ye old'e source of ultimate power the power of the green $$$ doesn?t grow on trees... or does it the US Gov and its lies again!!! :bash: :bash: :chaos: :chaos: :bitching:

Yes fortunatly my wife has a job which supports all our needs and some, we have bewen blessed in that area Big Grin
If you're so bored get some tuts Tongue or help me out.
when im bored i mod, or play video games. like i said in the bebo thread i have good reason for not really having any friends herein rl