Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, new user here and i was just wondering if all the custom models in Silgrad Tower have Havok Physics? I'm on a slow connection and don't want to download the alpha is the meshes don't have physics, it's a little nit-pick i have.

Thanks for any help.

T-
As far as I know, no they don't. But I'm not sure.
Most don't, but there are a few that do (I think).

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! :wave:
i Bienvenido !
[welcome] from guarchief! :guar:
I dont know much about models or physics in MW/OB so i can be of no use on this topic but i have to say this:
This is one of the biggest moder sites for oblivion to my knowedge and although im worthless here untill the scripting is required, im sticking around and recomend anyone else to do so as well. :yes:

so yall keep on pwning :banana: not teabagging :bananarock: heheWink
Howdy Dark Tatsuo Welcome to Silgrad Tower

Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
I'm worthless here untill the scripting is required, I'm sticking around and recomend anyone else to do so as well. :yes:

No one is worthless !

If ya want something to do, you could always come over to the dark side Big Grin its nice and peacefull in TES3 land and their so so much fun to have

(evil laugh)

Enjoy
Bob
nah. Evil sux ___s.
im good team always.
Dark_Tatsuo: I understand you completely. Currently I would say that 40% of them do, but those 40% aren't in the last public release and many of them are sitting on my computer at the moment. My personal goal is to add physics to as many as I can before the next public release.
sweet. :goodjob: