Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Can't leave the cities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like it so far, but i cannot leave the cities ..lol.

I checked all the door and some are unclickable for me , the ones that i believe that are leading to out of city ...

I am using some other mods ...OOO, Lost Coast ,Villages, DEJ- Flora,and i disconected Open cities mod just in case(did download your fix for it though )

Tried looking for answer in forums before i posted with no success Sad

Any sugestions pls ?
You are using the public release? You can get out of the city through some of the doors on the wall, at least I thought so... Other mods shouldn't cause any conflict here, so I don't know what to tell you other than trying the entrances. Unless you mean to get back to Cheydinhall, then you use the portal you used to get into the city in the first place. Smile
Open cities just causes a problem with the cheydenhal teleporters.
most of the doors on the houses dont work yet, hmmm maybe i should try exiting the place myself.
I know i can't get out of steadhelm, but that's probably just because there's nowhere to go to, so it's pointless having doors to nowhere. Reich Parkeep is fine for me though. You don't even need doors really, as the city is open and you can just jump off the walls.
(this is internal release 1.70 i'm talking about, although i didn't have any trouble with public 1.5 either)
yeah it's public release, will try again with Reichpark.

ty for info Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
I know I can't get out of steadhelm, but that's probably just because there's nowhere to go to, so it's pointless having doors to nowhere. Reich Parkeep is fine for me though. You don't even need doors really, as the city is open and you can just jump off the walls.
(this is internal release 1.70 i'm talking about, although I didn't have any trouble with public 1.5 either)
For Steadhelm.
If you go through the portal you can't leave the city (makes no sense).
Steadhelm on the ST land: You can go outside the city.
I am also talking about verrsion 1.70.
Well, yeah i am confused now...

there are gates next to portal in ST , and they look clickable , but when i click, nothing happens.

Is that suppose to be city gate or there is something else ?

i did redownload and now i am running 1.7 version
Quote:Originally posted by mlp071
Well, yeah I am confused now...

there are gates next to portal in ST , and they look clickable , but when I click, nothing happens.

Is that suppose to be city gate or there is something else ?

I did redownload and now I am running 1.7 version

The doors next to the portal (on the Reich Parkeep side) lead to interiors used for testing, albeit the one to the Velothi tomb has some mild entertainment for players. Smile They won't be there in the next release I think.
so how can i get out of city , if i can that is, other then go back to Cheydinhal ?

sorry for my noobness, btw Smile