Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: wishing to provide help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm regularley helping people out on the boards off filefront since they mostley got problems with activating the mod

I'm willing to help where i can(i'm a moddeler and a coder(i have never coded for Oblivion)

Greeting (IOC) Cpt. Cyb3r Chief Information Officer of the Independent Operators' Consortium (the clan i'm in in freelancer and i'm currentley working on a mod for freelancer)
Welcome aboard ioccyb3r!
:wave:

Oblivion doesn't support coding. Perhaps you meant scripting?

So, what kinda modelling work have you done in the past, and which kind of models interest you the most? Do you happen to have a few screenshots of previous models you made?
yes i have pictures of previous models they're all models for guns for use in the mod i'm working on for freelancer

and i'm a coder (html php xml c++ vb and some old stuff)
Quote:Originally posted by ioccyb3r
yes I have pictures of previous models they're all models for guns for use in the mod i'm working on for freelancer

and i'm a coder (html php xml c++ vb and some old stuff)

Can I see them? I want to suggest a modelling job that's on par with your current skill level.
Yes u can but i have plenty enough of work atm srry i'm here just to provide help with stuff like helping people out on the filefront boards cause i don't have any time spare to model aswell for silgrad tower (i wished i could but i don't have the time atm (got alot of work left on Sirius Reborn that is entering it's first alpha stage)

if u want to see them u can either contact me on msn or on xfire(i'll pm it along with the number of my icq)
Oh, ok. I got the impression you wanted to model for our mod. Well, you're welcome to hang out here if you like and offer your opinion on any of our discussions.
yes i do want to model for silgrad tower the problem is i'm very bussy with doing all sorts of stuff for Sirius Reborn (i'm the head admin of the forums (eats up time) i design new weapons and recode the old ones and i'm slowley starting on adding new weapons to the mod

If I have a bit more time free i'm gladley willing to help the Silgrad Tower team

(IOC) Cpt. Cyb3r/CIO of IOC/Head Admin of SR boards
Aah, I see. I'll keep my fingers crossed your schedule eases up in the future then.
i can help with hardware and software related problems atm Smile and i can show some models if u want Smile