Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Just Checking out your Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, how's the whole mod going? looks good so far, I decided to come have a look at what you've built and how your progressing, I've put it off for a while as I didn't want to use your ideas for my own mod, but as I have progressed along and now have most of it layed out ready to build and piece together I figured it wouldn't hurt to see how this project is going. keep up the good work I look forward to seeing the finished product.
Quote:Originally posted by microwire
Hey guys, how's the whole mod going? looks good so far, I decided to come have a look at what you've built and how your progressing, I've put it off for a while as I didn't want to use your ideas for my own mod, but as I have progressed along and now have most of it layed out ready to build and piece together I figured it wouldn't hurt to see how this project is going. keep up the good work I look forward to seeing the finished product.

It's going well Smile

Don't forget that the assets in the Silgrad Tower mod are exclusive to our mod and may not be used in other mods without express consent. If you want to use something from the mod, specify what, and we can let you know if you can or not.
Is it just me or do we seem to be a magnet for these lazy -nwah-s that demand we give them our stuff or else. X(
I wasn't asking for your ideas or anything like that I was just saying that now I have all of my own ideas and it all planned out I won't have to worry about accidently using your ideas because my creative mind is full of your screenshots and all I can do is think of them. I think the way you are going about building this mod is really good, it's just not how I would do it, so that's the main reason I started building mine and not asking to join your team.

Don't get me wrong I'm not here to start anything I'm basically saying that I like the look of your mod and I am looking forward to it's release, and in a round about way I'm saying you don't have to worry about me using your ideas. Wink
Welcome to Silgrad Tower :goodjob:

As you may have seen this mod has progressed quite far and more ideas are being brought in everyday. So why not stay and look around.

I suppose there is so many people that take ideas from other hard working modders that its easy to get mistaken when someone comes asking about the mod. I don't think anything was meant by what was said.

Regards

InsanitySorrow
My apolagies sera. :guar:
I have been sick and not thinking straight. :|

That does seem to happen a lot though. X(

but yea,
stick around. any mod site could always use more members, no matter what your good at your wanted here.
That's all good, I'll stay for a while and keep reading on your progress, but I know what you mean everyone wants your help and doesn't want to give it a go for themselves first.

From what I've read and seen looks very promising, keep up the good work.