Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello again, Rodan here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been awhile. Just recovered from surgery on my knee and I'm glad to see you are still around. Would like to hear from Valderon and Quentin if they would like to send me a message.
Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
Been awhile. Just recovered from surgery on my knee and I'm glad to see you are still around. Would like to hear from Valderon and Quentin if they would like to send me a message.

Been a while, huh? I heard a mention some time ago that you had recently spent time making the borders between our mod and your Blacklight mod compatible. I've been meaning to contact you about that and check if maybe we could take that to the next level and link to your mod on our download page, noting that these two mods are very compatible. What do you think about that, and can you share some news on how your project is going?

Do you see any way for cooperation in other ways between your project and the Silgrad Tower project? Because while I can only speak for myself, extending our future Oblivion mod to encompass the area your current mod focuses on (under your administration of course) would be very nice indeed. It's the same way I'd love to see Ben's Velothi Mountains in the Oblivion mod too. Come hither my brethren, we shall rebuild our world to Veloth's satisfaction :hug:

I've had a hunch that you belonged with the Tamriel Rebuilt group, but reading your website, it doesn't seem so?
It's available if you want it to be. I always tried to keep it compatible with yours even after the "you know what problem". All the exteriors and interiors are still there. If you, Val, and Quentin want it, I'll send you the latest version.There are a large amount of interiors already completed and there are a number more to finish.
It's available if you want it to be. I always tried to keep it compatible with yours even after the "you know what problem". All the exteriors and interiors are still there. If you, Val, and Quentin want it, I'll send you the latest version.There are a large amount of interiors already completed and there are a number more to finish.

The story's been recanted to me a few times, but I wasn't around when it happened and to my knowledge I've actually never spoken to you before. Speaking from my point of view I don't see us taking the mod from you. We have our hands full. Cooperation, on the other hand, is a beautiful thing.
Well, relay it to Val and Quentin anyway. I've fixed the floaters on the outside and turning the rest of the Redoran section in Black Light to Imperial and Common now. The quests already there won't be affected by the changes I'm doing and if anyone wants to work on an interior in Black Light, Cormaris View, Azhag or other buildings and dungeons just let me know. I have to rework the website on the claims available and there will be some really good areas to work on.
Now what a nice surprise. =)

Hello Rodan and good to see you again. I hope all things went well with your surgery and may you recover quickly.

We should definitely check out in which way we can help each other ... for example, it would be good to know how many interiors are still to be done. As you might have seen we have still to bring a few places to life and there is still an unholy amount of bugs to fix. So the time until our final release (which is scheduled to be before the release of Oblivion) is filled with activity, but I think that shouldn't keep us from helping a friend.

It's good that you're around again.

All the best to you and take care.

Greetings

Quentin
Well, relay it to Val and Quentin anyway. I've fixed the floaters on the outside and turning the rest of the Redoran section in Black Light to Imperial and Common now. The quests already there won't be affected by the changes I'm doing and if anyone wants to work on an interior in Black Light, Cormaris View, Azhag or other buildings and dungeons just let me know. I have to rework the website on the claims available and there will be some really good areas to work on.

You can create a thread on the "Claims & Coordination" board if you want, where you detail the open claims in whichever way you choose, along with any other information you deem suiting. A moderator can then make that thread a locked sticky like the similar threads, and you could update it as you went along. Then if modders who come by silgrad.com read your post, they may decide to take a claim from your list. And if all goes well, and you're willing, we could merge the two mods for the final release? *smiles hopefully*
There are not really any bugs to fix in Black Light. Some of the interiors need to be improved (probably less than 5) and the only bugs may be in the questing areas. The real changes will be in (-21, 12) where the Redoran section will be taken out and in the plantation area east of Cormaris. Azhag is only huts so those interiors would be quick work. The whole area is easily connected to Bloodmoon without conflict (Vagara helped out tremendously with Cormaris). Beyond the minor changes in the exterior the work is done on there. It's filled out completely in the original claim.
Got the latest build of Silgrad today and checked it with my version of Black Light. Except for one small hill it evenly matches up. Would like to ask if I could use the Windmill that you have (would be useful for the new plantation I will be building). Also when I have the new version up I'd also like some critique to improve on my own work.
Got the latest build of Silgrad today and checked it with my version of Black Light. Except for one small hill it evenly matches up. Would like to ask if I could use the Windmill that you have (would be useful for the new plantation I will be building). Also when I have the new version up I'd also like some critique to improve on my own work.

Excellent initiative! This is shaping up to be very exciting. I would love to playtest your next release, if you want, and I hope you take me up on the offer to post a real claims list on the Claims & Coordination board. :goodjob: That'll be sure to attract attention to your work, as well as getting it finalized faster. And the lifespan for The Elder Scrolls III is quickly approaching it's end, I'm afraid, so around christmas there'll probably be very few Morrowind modders left.

The Windmill was made by Dongle (here's a link to it) so I would suggest you download that mod and check his readme for terms of use. I'm sure he won't mind it being used as long as he's credited.
Pages: 1 2