Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dumac City Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of the requests from Dumac City will go here.

This is the first request, it is a dwemer door with an indentation, the indentation is filled with a rune or something (Not Specific), this rune is split into parts as described in the concept.

The concept is, there is a door inside the ruin that has indentations, these indentations are runes or something and the player has to find them and insert them to open the door. The problem is they are spead all over the ruin level the player is on and the previous levels. So the player has to find them and then insert them into the indentations before he/she can move on to the next level. I will try and draw em out on the computer to show an example.

Edit:

Please excuse the crudity of this drawing, I done it quickliy as an illustration.

The black parts are the indentations where the peices are missing, these will be filled in with the same shape pieces as the others.
I'll ask Razorw- Wait a second, I'm in charge of the Dwemer interiors! :bash:

Something I'll need to do, I'll need to figure out just how those doors work. Wink Is this an exterior door or an interior?
Its an interior, the door just needs to be modelled, empty and then with each one of the runes in seperate then the last door with all the runes in. Oh and the seprate runes themselves and on complete rune. All this will run on a script.