Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC02 South Guard Tower [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The interior (TowerSmallCastleTower512Ground1way etc.) is already in the Silgrad_Tower esm.

In the CS: Steadhelm02.

Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC: Optional.

If you decide to create the NPC, it has to be a city guard.
The city guards use steel armor (partly a place holder).

Race: Dunmer.
Name generator.
The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid.

The tower is used for storage.
Can I claim this one too? If I can, I'll make thisone the same as SHC03, exept that this tower will store kitchen material, instead of eating material.
Have fun Smile!
Ok, this is what I have so far, the only things I have left are the NPC and the clutter in the shelves, could you give me some examples of things that I should use in the shelves, as I can't really seem to find any my self.
A few suggestions.

CookingPot (Stat)
Various Bowls (including ST versions)
Increase the size of various plates (including ST versions)
StRwMiscDunBucket01
LowerclassLadle01
StRwMiscDunIronLadle
etc.

For ST look under:
Misc>>ST
Static>>ST
Finished, I think that it is how you want it to look, but I'm not sure, I did my bestBig Grin
Remove the tables and the stuff on top and replace them by other tables.
They are the same as in SHC35 and SHC03.

Add a tapestry and two cupboards (with back sides towards each other).

The shelves are fine. Smile
Ok, I will take away the table on the top floor, and I will change the beds to say, the green once. I don't really know what you mean with the cupboards and where I should place them. Is it ok if I keep the table on the bottom floor, as I'm happy about the look of that room.
And is it supposed to be that you can go out from the bottom floor, as it ain't that on the others...Pleas reply to theas questions asap, and I can have this finished later today.
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Is it ok if I keep the table on the bottom floor, as I'm happy about the look of that room.
Ok.
Ok, here are the change, I hope that it was something like this you were thinking about. Oh, sorry, I forgot the tapetsy, if you really want it, you can add it your self, it ain't that hardTongue
Pages: 1 2