Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: February Modder of the Month Candidates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Starting now, there will be three modders of the month, one modeler, one texturer, and one general Construction Set work. There are some rules though, which are:
1. No core members allowed.
2. It has to be in this month.
3. I will accept bribes, but that won't help your chances to win. Tongue

Here are the candidates for this month:

General Modding:
SHC05 Khijiin's house by Insanity Sorrow
[Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2817-12-5.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2817-11-5.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2817-11-2.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2817-05-2.jpg]

Soluthis0101&0102 by Nakanja
[Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2720-40-5.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2720-39-4.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2720-38-4.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2720-37-5.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2816-56-0.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2817-00-1.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2816-58-5.jpg] [Image: th_TESConstructionSet2007-02-2816-56-4.gif]

Models:
Gah Julan Bonemold by Ghogiel
[Image: th_gahjulanhelmtex-1.gif] [Image: th_bonemoldtexture.gif] [Image: th_gahjulan.gif]

[Image: th_gahjulan_fullshot.gif] [Image: th_bonemold_gahjulan3.gif]

Textures:
Signpost Texture Update by ev1
General Texture update by ev1
Some screens of that:
[Image: th_RedoranColumnRich2.jpg] [Image: th_RedoranColumnMVP01_2.jpg] [Image: th_BlackAntherPetal2.jpg]

And, well, thats it for this month. Please tell me if there is something I missed, and good luck too everyone!
Howdy

This is a great Idea to do !!!!

Some of the links are not working properly, again its most likely my system

Question (s)

Are their any criteria for candidates other than bribes accepted Smile

Also is this just for work done on Silgrad Tower or does it include the affiliated projects, BC and such?

Also might we list the candidates and provide a screen shot of some of their work rather than links to posts, I know that seems like a bit more work for you or whomever will be handling this but in the long run it will be easier for the voters

Also would it be possible to put this in a "Voting" post, 1 for each catagory and run it for however long you think is needed

Thanks Much
Bob
This isn't really a voting poll, but it is kind of a informative thing. The only criteria is that that your not a core member and it is for only Silgrad Tower. Everyone is a candidate, it's also that I'm forgetful and probably missed something, so this helps out with that too Wink

The links, probably your system, they work fine for me.

I'm working on adding more screenshots, put I didn't have time to look at the interiors yet. I'll add screenshots as I get them.

I just want to make this clear: if you modeled or textured or finished a claim this month and are not a core member, you are in.
What about Entartet? Where did he go? I loved his models.....
I'm glad somebody finally made those Redoran textures. I tried on many occasions and never could get them right. Big Grin
Nice work WW! :goodjob:

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
What about Entartet? Where did he go? I loved his models.....

Me too, but the tower isn't completed yet. When it is he'll be a strong contender for modeller of that month Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Me too, but the tower isn't completed yet. When it is he'll be a strong contender for modeller of that month Smile

Yeah, like the '27 Yankees were strong contenders in the American League*. Big Grin

*Insert preferred powerhouse sports metaphor here; other possibilities include the John Wooden UCLA Bruins, Edwin Moses, Alexander Karelin, and the Michael Jordan Bulls.
Updated original post with some screenshots. Smile

Edit 2007.03.03 01:23:
Added screens for Bonemold.
I'm anxious to hear the results Smile
I've chosen, but I need to work on the written part.
Pages: 1 2 3