Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations, Bob196045!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: Promotion_fireworks_1.gif] [Image: Promotion_fireworks_2.gif] [Image: Promotion_fireworks_3.gif]
CONGRATULATIONS BOB196045!

[blockquote][1st]B[/1st]ob196045 took up the responsibility of managing the Silgrad Tower mod for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind in mid-May 2006. Under his guidance it continues to thrive and evolve, and bring enjoyment to players of the old game. He's done a terrific job in that position, expanding the quests, correcting old bugs, and broadening the southern horizon of the landmass. Me and the other core members would therefore like to welcome Bob196045 into our ranks.

Coupled with his new core member status, Bob196045 also agreed to step up to the Head of Quest Development position for the Oblivion mod. Although Bob doesn't have access to Oblivion, there has not been many groundbreaking differences in questmaking between Morrowind and Oblivion -- they are basically just organized differently on the Oblivion engine to enable a better overview. What holds true for Morrowind usually holds true for Oblivion as well, and as Head of Quest Development Bob196045 agreed to develop detailed quest drafts for Oblivion modders to realize. Through his work in this new position I'm confident our new Oblivion quests will be even better and more interesting than before, and we may also see the return of some of the best quests from our TES3 mod. Anyone familiar with Morrowind's quest system knows that once a quest grows to any level of complexity it is close to impossible to make heads or tails of how it's structured, which is one of the reasons those quests haven't been carried over yet.

Welcome aboard Bob!
:cheers:

For those who are unfamiliar with the concept of core members;
Apart from access to the internal board and voting rights on internal matters of the team, core member status is accompanied by global moderator powers. It also implies a deeper involvement both in the team and the modding process, although the details of that involvement remains for each core member to define for him or herself.
[/blockquote]
Yay Bob! Congratz on the new position! I'm guessing continuity between TES3 and TES4 will definitely be considered now... :lmao:

Steve
Congratulations Bob196045, you certainly are the right man for the job! :goodjob:
Congratulations Bob196045! I (kind of) remember the quests from Morowind, I hope you can bring Oblivions up to that standard.
Thank you

I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to some fun questing

I will continue work on TES3 ST and work towards getting some of those stories into TES4 ST.

Look forward to hearing all your ideas for quests and getting those developed and detailed for use

As well as some I have had in my pocket and they been poking me Big Grin

It will be fun

And I love the Quest !!!!!!

Thank you & Enjoy
Bob

I quess I should get to work then
Welcome to the core... Bwahahaha... :brew:
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Welcome to the core... Bwahahaha... :brew:

:eek:

Are their suprises I was not aware of Big Grin
Great job BOB!!!!
Hey that rymes. hahaha
:dance: :jump: :wave: :banana:

:guar:
Gratz Bob, May your reign as a core member be long and full of...good...things I guess, lost the word I was gonna say there.....and another steals the position I want.....grrrrrr X(

Ummm, well, it's.....

:bananaTongueEANUT :banana: BUTTA :banana: JELLY :banana: TIME! :banana:
Ummm, I forgot the rest.....oh well, because it's...

:banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana:
:bananarock: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :bananarock:
woot happy days ahead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4