Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: An Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys and gals I have something I wish to tell. Being an minor film writer, me and my friend are in the proceses of finishing the script for our first good film, have started formulating ideas for my second film, or atleast something I wish would come about. The story on the surface is sad, but when you go in deeper it becomes something happy.

Heres the plot, or at least what I have so far.

A young man around 20 named John, he's a troubled man always picking fights with the wrong people. He has few friends, but those friends are very close, one has even changed his life dramaticly, the other two are like brothers to him, Chuck and Tony. His other friend Anne is in a relationship with Jack, John doesn't care even though he once had feelings for Anne. John Chuck and Tony soon find out that they had to leave town. John in his spare time writes poetry and looks for peaceful places to cotemplate things. John ends up with the wrong crowd and gets wounded badly. He is taken to a hospital where Chuck and Tony come rushing in, John writes one last letter and gives it to Tony and tells him to give it to Anne at the funeral. When word reaches Anne that John was dead she breaks down and is depressed for days. She will not let any one see her, even Jack. When the funeral comes the casket is lowered into the into the ground she is seen crying, Chuck and Tony come up on each side and place a hand on her shoulder, Tony reaches into his pocket and gives her the letter. The letter just sits on her table for days not being opened.

Theres some more I would never end anything with that bad a clifhanger but I don't feel like writeing any more of it. There is much more detail but thats the gist of if.

Yes this inspired by my life in ways, but there is much fiction to this and I have twisted many of my insperations to fit the seen.

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think.
well,
you could do something mean like:

she finaly opens the letter and it reads,
Anne, I am i a lot of trouble and am faking death, please unburry me in 2 days.
-john
p.s.: I only have 3-4 days of air.

:eek:

Idk, but I hate in movies like this when the main char ends up dead X(
Johns not the main char, just the dead one.

but wow that would be a waky end to a movie like this.
A main char. there can be multiple. like in rvb, that has like, 10 main chars now + idk how many others.
Na John just plays the catalist if you will, Anne is the main, Chuck and Tony and Jack play big suporting roles.