Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Weather related fender bender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was in a small accident earlier today. I'm pretty sore right now so I might not be on much the next few days. No damage to car, just got jarred real good, which is really bad for fibromyalgia.
Ok Ysne, take care Wink
Little is more important than your health. You should rest.
I am taking care of myself. I hope everyone else is too. Thanks. I am taking a break from looking for places to put a site, testing out a glitch in Sacred for that forum because its the kind of bug that drives me nuts. So I'm tracking down all the quests in that game that are affected by it. It is a change of pace.
Weather has been so weird this year. We usually get so much snow, but this year we hardly had any and almost hit a record high for February. Now we're preparing for early spring. It always snows on the first day of spring, but this year there is no snow in sight. ?(

I hope you feel better soon. :BW:
Thanks Keilanai,

I am taking care of myself, and hopefully making progress on a website for Akavir.

Weather is off balance all over the world. I think global warming has something to do with it.

Ysne.
Today it snowed -- only a little -- but I was almost ready to pull out my short sleeves. The rule of thumb here is cold, rainy summer = mild winter. And last summer was definitely cold and rainy, but this type of mild winter with no snow and almost warm temperatures is crazy. Not very normal, so sakura are probably going to bloom early and apple crops might have problems. We will probably be in for a hot, humid summer sooner than August, too. :p Meh ...
That sounds a lot like the weather where i live Kielanai (not the sakura, but the rest).
I think I'm only a little below you, position latitude-line, so our weather might be similar. I was complaining to a friend in Hokkaido about not having snow, and she said, "I want you to come here right now, so you can be cold!" :lmao: So, at least Hokkaido is seeing some of its usual stuff, but they probably also had warming problems with the snow festival this year melting all the ice sculptures. I know they're probably relieved, just like I've enjoyed not having to shovel, but to me this is very sad. I couldn't even make my "yuki tanuki" for New Year's Day this year. (That's a raccoon dog made of snow.)
Ah japan... I'm seriously thinking of moving there in a few years... I never really liked Arizona... way too hot... that and Japan is just beautiful...
Pages: 1 2