Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Cherim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Khajiit maker of tapestries, quite rich and owns four factories making copies of his tapestries in Elsweyr. He has several work skattered all over Tamriel, in recent years he work has been fabulous tales of the ancient past. Then again it's not sure how recent this is.. but he has made 15++

Assuming he was 20 year when he was with in 'The Heart of Anequina' and then assuming 3E 399 was the year of its happening, he is about 50.

Cherim has a brown and orange striped tail.

He owns a villa in Orcrest, and well to me it seams like he got more that one villa... And he is friend with Joshsha, not that it matters.. any ideas is welcome ofc..

Links:
Cherim's Heart of Anequina
I've often thought about old cherim himself, and imagine that he would have a few villas, the most extravagant would be in Orcrest, his 'Heart of Anequina'.
I've drawn up a possible layout for Orcrest with Cherims house on it, will need to scan it...
That is going to be hard to make...
No need to build all four factories, of course. The hype around him could've died down enough to warrant only one. Maybe in the spirit of his self-portrait in the tapestry described, an old Khajiit weaver now-retired could ask you to go thieve one of his originals from some illustrious noble of sorts in Elsweyr that he doesn't care for. Would be a fun little miscellaneous quest.
Fetch quests are easy to script, and with the added theiving aspect we could intermix stealth and interesting dialogue trees to let the player find and get closer to the tapestry.
My thoughts exactly. Might be fun to have a little quest in there that pertains to a somewhat obscure book. Big Grin
Important bits added to main thread.