Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Orcrest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I drew up a possible layout for Orcrest, one of the major desert cities. I figured that it would be centered aroung an oasis, as most desrt cities are, hence the lake and river. I don't know, have a look and tell me what you think.
It is important to note that the architecture of orecrest that we are using is very blocky, so there would need to be a gradual curve I think... this is possible, but would require some good planning.
I could draw up a more detailed one tonight, with houses and all. However wouldn't it be a good idea to make the Anequina Council Chambers and the Temple of Two Moons Dance out of custom pieces rather than Shewter's tileset?
Absolutely.
Temple of Two Moons Dance?!?! now I'm starting to wonder... Or is assumed there is more that one Temple of Two Moons Dance?
Maybe each major city can have it's own major martial art specialization...

But I think there would be more than one Temple of Two Moons Dance, although not nearly as important and large as the main one.
Well spottewd Krisi, The Temple of Two Moons Dance belongs to Torval. We could move the Temple of Khenarthi to that spot, and have chapel of the Nine (since the Khajiit dont worship all nine traditionally) on the other site. Kind of like the Imperial cult and the tribunal temple from Morrowind Style. This way worshippers of the nine don't need to travel large distances to pray at the alter of any particualr deity.
Thanks, even so I agree with Captain that there should be more that one Temple of Two Moons, the book referring to it specify that it is the Torval one it speak of.. but I wouldn't have a Temple of Two Moons in each major city.
Perhaps one each in Torval and Orcrest. Like having two moons, Two Temple of Two Moons dance. One predominantly worshipping one or the other moon perhaps.
Hows about 2 temples (one for each moon) , one 'Ritual Dance ?... ' there must be a good word for a place where the males of the one temple and the females of the other meet to perform the Dance/s' in a third location.

... and a retreat or monastery in a fourth?

Thinking that because there are 2 moons they will have different natures - and approaches to ... stuff ... any stuff ... you guys like the division into male and female?

And to celebrate I will post the Elsweyr Botany Books in our Lit Dev! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2