Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Shivering Isles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now I know this isn't my decision, but I think it is a question that should be answered and decided upon by our members. This is aiming at the Silgrad mod.

Although, if it is decided Silgrad Tower can't benefit much from Shivering Isles, I hear it adds some very Telvanni-ish objects. Vvar may have a better use of it.

In total, it does add very Morrowind-ish things to the game, and it could be beneficial.

And, I dunno if the poll works, because I'm very bad at these things.
i dont know.. if its technically not a problem, why not..
The only issues I can think of are two things, one is technical, the other applies to players

The playing issue is that some people may not have Shivering Isles. This is a common issue which also came up with the two Morrowind expansions. This time around will probably be even smaller because it will be available for download.

The technical issue, is that as of yet Bethesda has been releasing it's official mods and first half-expansion which relies on the patch. If you open the earlier official mods that don't need the patch with the CS, there is no problem, but open a mod that is, and the CS won't recognize it. If that problem arises when SI comes out in a few weeks, we must either abandon using it or find a way for us to use it.

However, another way around the technical situation (this is the only way if it is not an ESM): We can unpack the BSA and manually insert the objects into the CS. It will still be useable so long as the objects loaded are still in the correct paths as the BSA.
dl? free or not?
i know it will be a while before i get SI if it isnt free.
DL will cost as much as the retail game and will probably be available a week after original release as was the case with KotN
I still dont have kotn.
and i doubt if im gonna buy si either so that sux for me. =(
If you do eventually get one, make sure it is SI, because KotN sucked, which is why it's only a half-expansion.
Thnx for the warning.

Man,
Ive been playing too much starcraft.
Im using SC abreviations everywhere...
both Black marsh and Vvardenfell will have a lot of good uses for the new models and animations in Shivering isles... infact it will probably make a lot of things possible and less work to be done in some areas for both teams

however I recognize the issue of using expansion material... but i think both projects WILL be dependent

Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
Man,
I've been playing too much starcraft.
I'm using SC abreviations everywhere...
my favorite is Zerg!
ok

im gonna try to get it then.
Pages: 1 2 3