Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Naked Nords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We all loved those naked nords in morrowind, but for some reason none of them ever asked you to find them cloths Confusedhrug:

This is a fun quest to do just that

When you find this Nord, of course he will be naked, if you ask him why he will tell you that a traveling merchant passed by a while ago and offered him new clothing, asked him to remove his old clothing, but once he got it all off the merchant took the cloths and his axe and ran off, he chased the merchant but couldn't catch up to him, so he's been their ever since fortunately no one else has passed by.

Offer to get him some cloths and he will thank you and tell you he will wait near the rocks just behind him

Go to any town and buy or steal cloths for this nord, return to the nord
But he will not accept the clothing, he will tell you that those colors don't match his style and if you wouldn't mind getting him something different

At this point you may elect to just say no and leave or just kill him

(If you kill this nord at any point you will find the key to his home, which you may loot or use at your leisure)

If you decide to go and get him different cloths and return he will tell you that the shoes don't match

Again you can elect to kill him or just sat no

But if you do decide to get different shoes and return he will be so happy and invite you to his home, he will ask you to meet him their in 2 days and gives you the location

Go to his home in 2 days time, he will thank you again and tell you that while he was walking home that day, he ran into the merchant again, beat him up and took his stuff back, and because you were so kind he offers you a reward (?)
:lol: That's pretty funny... and sounds like it would be pretty easy, a simply little mini-quest.

Have you thought up a reward yet?
Fun Quests R us

Thanks KimJ

Actually no I haven't, weapons, armor and magic things always seem to be rewards, but for this I was thinking more of something silly and totally useless

or maybe it just seems useless

Hmmmmmmmmm Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
how about... he's really the son of some high chieftain (which, considering the embarrassing) he doesn't tell the player. Player learns it when they get to his house. This could also explain why he's so picky about his clothes.

If the character helps him, how about he receives an item (amulet or ring) that raises the dispositions of nords and they become more favorable.

And If the character kills him, they get the opposit reaction.

Could how other nords react to the character be changed to the point where the character would be attacked on sight?
Quote:Originally posted by KimJ
:lol: That's pretty funny... and sounds like it would be pretty easy, a simply little mini-quest.

Have you thought up a reward yet?

Not seeing him naked anymore?
Yes Blackbird that would be a certain plus :yes:

Good Idea KimJ: I think we can add that to the loop :goodjob:

Bob
mayby when you get into the house, something catches your eye. and its a painting of the nord and his father, who you recognize as some rich och famous person in some town.
:deal:hahahahahaha funny quest :deal:
Quote:Originally posted by fwp_coder
mayby when you get into the house, something catches your eye. and its a painting of the nord and his father, who you recognize as some rich och famous person in some town.

not a bad idea, maybe the naked nords is a world renounded house burgler and he has something that the player might have heard rumor
of in another town :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by KimJ
how about... he's really the son of some high chieftain (which, considering the embarrassing) he doesn't tell the player. Player learns it when they get to his house. This could also explain why he's so picky about his clothes.

If the character helps him, how about he receives an item (amulet or ring) that raises the dispositions of nords and they become more favorable.

And If the character kills him, they get the opposit reaction.

Could how other nords react to the character be changed to the point where the character would be attacked on sight?

This sounds perfect. sorry I didn't see this sooner, the ring will seem worthless but the reaction of the npc nords will be greater while wearing the ring, we can add a line in the pc's journel, "Hmmm, it seems that since I helped this Nord, the other Nords have been treating me nicer"

If you kill the nord, then yes they will scorn you and be more likely to attack

what if your character is a nord? will that give you even higher status amongst your kindred

nice idea

thanks

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2