Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi ive just started to play silgrad tower and want to congrtulate u guys on the mod but when i go into the portals i start in water and after about 10 sec of swimming upwards i get to the surface, i can see all the buildings but im a few metres under them i cant go any higher because theres a invisible wall

p.s ive serched the fourms and site for help about this but couldnt find any
That is an ESM conflict. It happens frequently, and a solution is to take OBMM and put silgrad at the bottom of the list. That works about 98% of the time. I was having trouble with that same problem, and if OBMM doesn't work for you as was the case with me, track down the ESM causing the problem and see if it's worth sacrificing.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
That is an ESM conflict. It happens frequently, and a solution is to take OBMM and put silgrad at the bottom of the list. That works about 98% of the time. I was having trouble with that same problem, and if OBMM doesn't work for you as was the case with me, track down the ESM causing the problem and see if it's worth sacrificing.
you mean at the top?
default obmm settings are load order: top ==> bottom.