Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Graphics Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know a good graphics card that can run Oblivion well thats under $200?
I have a GeForce 7600GT 256MB, which can run the game under high quality with good FPS. It cost me ?115 a few months back, it should be slightly less now. I recommend.

It's also SLi ready, meaning you can run two of the cards in one PC, getting twice as much performance and quality. That's of course, if you have the money to buy two 7600's. Big Grin
Thx man ^.^
Isn't a Euro worth more than a Dollar?
Yea but 115 euros in only about $140, and like he said it should have come down a little bit since then
He's right. The 7600 GTs are going for $140 on Newegg, like this one, but I also found one for $119 here. Finally, there is a 7900 GS here for $189. There are a lot more of those 7900 GSs out there for about that much, so I'd look in to finding one with better reviews.
Wink ? isn't ?
Google: 1 British pound = 1.46982267 Euros

So he was wrong! If it costs $140, it should cost ?72 or ?106. Big Grin
wait, wha? I guess I don't know my money symbols. What's ? then? Looks like an E to me, although I suppose $ doesn't look like a D.....
nono the pound symbol isnt an E its an L from latin term libra which is a roman measuring unit for weight
Pages: 1 2