Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the next one...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
With all the rumors and trouble in Tamriel, where do you think the next Elder Scrolls will be? Will it be in Tamriel, or will it be in the mysterious land of Akavir?
I'm thinking Summerset Isle. Everyone loves the Altmer.

...Right?
Going by the poll, I wasn't the only one who betted on Summerset Big Grin

Seems like a great setting for a "classic fantasy"-inspired game.
The Madhouse of Sheogorath.
Quote:Seems like a great setting for a "classic fantasy"-inspired game.

Pity, I wouldn't want to see the cities of glass, bugwings, crystal, vines, coral, and magick disappear in the name of classic fantasy. They've already bungled one province that way.
Man, I wish I could change my vote. I was thinking about it and remembered this:

(from the in-game book "The Hope Of The Redoran"

"...There are still other prophesies kept secret, from the prophesies[sic] of Dro'Jizad in Elsweyr and the Nerevarine in Morrowind, to the Elder Scrolls themselves..."

Anyone else think we're going to have another reincarnated hero on our hands?
I know this is a little off topic... but there's something that could be very important to know for Elsweyr project here (about the prophecy). I remember reading that book, but I never really remember things, so thank you for bringing this up, so that the Elsweyr confed can take this into account. Smile

I'm not sure what the game designers are planning, but we should at least take any history or lore into account.

As for my vote, I voted just like everybody else did... Because that is one of the places we haven't seen too much of in other Elder Scrolls games...
Really, have we seen any of it?
Nope, which is why it needs to be researched for the Elsweyr project; so we know a little more about recent events in Elsweyr. Though you may be right about Bethesda's plans, but we'll never know until they actually make the game (if there's a fifth one).
I voted Summerset Isle, it just seems the most logical choice, since people are attracted by 'grandeur'....
Pages: 1 2 3 4