Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: My Little WIP Teh Sword Breaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive been fidlein around with blender and I came Up with a Sword Braker in the style of a long sword and it is looking prety nice thought id share some screens of my progress with ya'll
[Image: ScreenShot8.jpg]
[Image: ScreenShot9.jpg]
That look nice :goodjob:

I am looking for a unique model for a sword i and going to include in Dumac City TES 4, its a talking sword, ya know a soul trapped inside. Anyway i was wondering if i could use this when its done.
Oo, very nice. Cool

Nice armour too.
sure thing i just gotta redo the center of the upper handle's textrue and the bottem piece as they are too small and odd to normal map correctly in there curent state. but the sword itself I think the maping looks intense in-game has a huge detail level. the handles fabric matrial needs to be fabritized :lmao: ill let you know when im done with what im doing to it :goodjob:
Kinnda Finn for now Big Grin just a testing esp and files in the zip. The mods discription tells where to get it. oh and by teh way 2048 rez textures but insanely low poly the normal maps and textures make the mesh.
[Image: BreakingSword.jpg]
Any chance of a different link, i have problems with filefront.

Swords great by the way, also can you make it into a two handed weapon as well becuase my sword virtue can be changed into a two handed version, so since i will be using this very nice weapon i would need to get it made into a two handed weapon.
Link from Yousendit should arive in your email. have fun :goodjob: made the 2H version for you aswell just had to hunt the elven claymore for a proper use & moderately fiting havioc data
Very cool! On a side note, what sort of armor is that?
My Very Own Carmine Palladium Armor AKA: The Unbreakable Armor cause it never breaks no matter how much it is hit Big Grin

it consists of glass cuirass, ebony gauntlets, and elven greaves + boots(re-shaped by me, no toes)
I want a set...
Pages: 1 2