Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Lost Armor of Jnaggo the Armorer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This Prized armor has been lost for years, it belonged to the Dwemer Armorer Jnaggo who helped to trick the Chimer by hiding himself in a
golem which was given to the Chimer by Sthovin the Dwemer Warlord.

The Armor should be seperated and placed in different areas, it should also provide extra resistances when worn, but should not work unless all the pieces are together

Possibly we can find a clue to its existence inside Dumac or other Dwemer Ruin

It should be guarded well, maybe by extra strong and resistant centurians

It should also be hidden well, finding information about the location of the various pieces might be discovered in a book or a scroll, but even once the location is found, the item should not be clearly visable. in a small chamber hidden behind a sliding wall

Also I like the idea of floor pieces falling out from under you as you walk across the rooms

More to come

Suggestions anyone?

Enjoy
Bob
No suggestions from me can only tell you that I wanna texture this baby Smile
Quote:Originally posted by ev1
No suggestions from me can only tell you that I wanna texture this baby Smile

:check:

A full set of Dwemer Armor, you can start on it anytime you have the armor available, which I have no Idea about (suppose I should read up on that stuff) Big Grin

Thank you & Enjoy

Bob
Wait, is this Chimarvimidium? (wow, I actually remembered that)
Yes it is Big Grin
Seniosh

I recall we discussed this a long time ago, I think we should consider this for one of the un-discovered caves found later during the Dumac Adventure

Enjoy
Bob
That would make a lot of sense, and nobody else seems to have been interested in it on their own. Dumac seems a likely place for the final resting place of the armor, perhaps scattered throughout, with clues to the different pieces. I'm not sure if this could work, but i'm thinking that this armor gives the user bonuses, similar to Set Armor from Diablo II.

For those who never played Diablo, what i mean is that each piece of the armor has a small magical effect, but when you wear every piece of the armor (the full set), you get additional bonuses.

We've got to start making a list of Dumac Expansions.

This place is going to be fricken huge
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
That would make a lot of sense, and nobody else seems to have been interested in it on their own. Dumac seems a likely place for the final resting place of the armor, perhaps scattered throughout, with clues to the different pieces. I'm not sure if this could work, but i'm thinking that this armor gives the user bonuses, similar to Set Armor from Diablo II.

For those who never played Diablo, what I mean is that each piece of the armor has a small magical effect, but when you wear every piece of the armor (the full set), you get additional bonuses.

We've got to start making a list of Dumac Expansions.

This place is going to be fricken huge

Exactly my thoughts....the additional bonus would need to be scripted I have a list of effects written somewhere's for this armor I will find it and post it

DO we have Dwemer Armor yet?

Enjoy
Bob
Well there's oblivion dwemer armor, which i gather isn't really true to the morrowind version... we can use it as a placeholder definitely though.

I think some of the effects should level up with the player to a certain extent, just so that it becomes a high-level armor, and a real reward, rather than something that just gets thrown away as soon as the next armor type becomes available.

I for one become sentimentally attached to my armor, and adamantly refuse to give up my awesome-looking dwemer armor for something like ebony
Quote:Exactly my thoughts....the additional bonus would need to be scripted I have a list of effects written somewhere's for this armor I will find it and post it

Let me know the details of this and maybe I could script it, should not be too hard.

Quote:DO we have Dwemer Armor yet?

Yes true Dwemer armor made by Ghogiel.

Quote:Well there's oblivion dwemer armor, which I gather isn't really true to the Morrowind version... we can use it as a placeholder definitely though.

We don't need to use the OB armor as a place holder, we could use Ghogiels armor, he said silgrad could use it and since we are a part of it we could use that too.
Pages: 1 2 3