Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dunmer Voice Replacer -DVR-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for being away guys, but it would seem that after the start of this project I'll be here even less. Sad

As some of you may know, I'm a MW style Dunmer voice actor, and couple of people have said to me that I can pull of a pretty good voice on my own right. So, I decided to re-record ALL Dunmer voices (including grunts.... oh that will be fun :lmao: ) in Oblivion. Voicing is already underway and I can only hope it will be done in the following months (to say the least), because, ironically, my RL is a lesser obstacle in this case. My own vocal limits are the true problem (as my previous employers have found out Big Grin).

So to make things short, HERE's a link to ESF thread and...... wish me luck. :goodjob:
Qaz told me this morning Big Grin You rule :goodjob: REally I wish you all luck. Now get a job and buy a scanner adn get BACK TO DRAWING!
Good Luck :goodjob:
Yeah, Qaz was fast to reply on ESF. Big Grin

Thanks guys Smile
Like Arbiter's Avatar says...

THIS IS SERIOUS THREAD!

Big Grin Love ya Arbiter,you rule.

Good luck! :banana:
Nice, very nice. Just a warnig, if you want to keep your voice, don't accept personal mod requests because they will keep coming back for more until you're mute. Big Grin I can do a good dunmer voice, but I'd probably then be hurt for days due to the acid reflux eating my throat and chest away.
I can't wait for this to release. I have a pretty good dunmer voice(I think). But unfortunatly I have no mike and my computer sounds like .... like... a thousand explosions going off at once.
gak! Dunmer.....voice.....attempt.....to.....myself.....can't.....breathe.....oh my god.....*pass out* gak!

(what me passing out sounded like, see attatchment (jk, it's a morrowind voice))
Wow, that one's excellent! =)
2 voices is better then one Wink
Pages: 1 2