Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: History of Advance Mage-Craft Volume(s) I-IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup, this is one of the book (series) I've started making. These (hopefully) will be placed in seperate tombs 'round Vvardenfell.

Now what makes these unique is that after you find the first book (four books = four complicated spells) you will learn a spell titled "Gravity" which will "Slow" your opponent. Every one of these books has a plot and to find the next book you must read carefully to find the clues!

I also am working a little script that will decrease your opponents health by half OR increase it by half! Now, I'm still thinking of two more ideas for spells and I still need names for three of them (I like "Gambit" for the health increase/decrease spell).

Although the main fun of this is too read the story, each Volume gets harder to understand as the Person who wrote this (I need a name!) is being more and more tormented by a animated fork and glove which he refers to as Gampolbuddy and Horripilation - however the truth of the matter is unknown. Cool Cool

I would like to place volume I in the hands of J'obasha the "Rare" book dealer in Vivec. :banana: :bananarock:
so will you be actually writing a story?
if so, this belong in the literature developement section Wink

but the idea sounds cool for sure... haha "Gampolbuddy and Horripilation"
mmmm great idea!

Gampolbuddy and Horripilation... sounds like sheogorath may have his fingers in the cake again.

this sounds like an awesome quest idea that can really be played with creativly.
oh the things you can do!
But don't mid me. I've been playing too much Eternal Darkness and Call of Cthulhu recently... all I think about are these damn "descents into madness"

anyway, cant wait to see what you come up with.
Hehe... I got an idea, you'll see how originally enchanted Gampolbuddy and Horripilation.