Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Forum Design on ESF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yay! Big Grin

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?

Lots of updates, check it out!
I'm guessing the change to "Bethesoft Game Studios Forums" from "The Elder Scrolls Forums" might have something to do with Fallout...
That baby eats my monthly bandwith for breakfast. Sad
Wow it has changed :yes:
I hated it until I changed it back to tan. Nice new features, but I liked how "Bethesda Softworks" rolled off the tongue better than "Bethesda Game Studios".
I liked the first design/system best, before they switched to the one before this new one... but I imagine that's more nostalgia talking than it is reason. Big Grin
I'm not very keen of the new skins. When I first logged on, I changed straight back to the old-style blue.
I like the tan theme myself, much more (think I liked the previous design even better after looking it over...) TES immersive (if you could call it that). Wink Just switch the skin to tan, or whatever you wanted it to be.

I guess it's now the BSF instead of ESF now... (BethSoftForum)
Aye, couldnt stand the changes at first either until I found the "Tan" forum skin which actually makes the browsing experience of the forums quite pleasant.